weberfloor 810Product formerly named: EMIX Flowment 810
25kg / bag
weberfloor 810 is a machine or hand applied self-levelling floor surfacing system. It is formulated from special light colour cement and supplementary binders, together with pigment, that provide different colours to choose from. weberfloor 810 contains inorganic pigment which allows long-lasting colour. It is designed as a smooth overlayment for use on concrete floor for light-weight traffic. Express setting time enables short waiting period. Under normal conditions, access onto the floor is available after 2 – 3 hours. Provided that the substrate is suitably dry, the final flooring can be laid after 24 hours (for a 10 mm layer). It is supplied as a pre-blended, dry powder designed for application at thickness between 4 – 10 mm in one operation. Normal application thickness is 6 – 10 mm. weberfloor 810 does not contain casein or other protein bearing additives, making it particularly suitable for use in hospitals, food preparation areas and storage areas.
• Colour flooring with rapid hardening which finishing can be applied within 24 hours
• Residential and commercial flooring
• Hospitals, schools, sports stadium and theatres, etc.
• Smooth overlayment for light-weight traffic
• Different colours available, long-lasting colour
• Rapid hardening : finishing can be applied within 24 hours and available for foot traffic after 2 hours
• Good abrasion resistance
• Very low shrinkage and fibre reinforcement to prevent cracking
• High compressive strength
• Water resistance : can be exposed to water spillage without damage
• Chemical resistance : similar to dense concrete