webermix grano 60Product formerly named: EMIX Grano 60
25kg / dry-mixed powder
15kg / aggregate pack
webermix grano 60 is a two-component high performance concrete which consists of specially blended pre-mixed hydraulic cement, graded sand and non-reactive aggregate. The product is ready-to- use after mixing with clean water. It is easy-to-apply and useful for levelling rough and uneven floors. The product is used primarily as granolithic topping. The product can also be trowelled for screed repairing.
- Interior and exterior floor areas
- Floor repairing
- Industrial buildings
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Formulated to comply with European Norm and British Standard
- High compressive strength
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks and debonding
- Suitable for tiling with Weber TILE ADHESIVE & TILE GROUT or smoothing with Weber SELF-LEVELLING series products
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.