weberdry elastic slurryProduct formerly named: EMIX WP Elastic Slurry
25kg powder / bag
9 L emulsion / drum
weberdry elastic slurry is a two-component latex modified cementitious coating, which can be simply achieved by mixing a prepacked dry-mixed powder with a formulated flexible latex admixture, and subsequent painting the slurry on various substrates. It protects a wide range of buildings and structural concrete components with excellent resistance to water, aggressive chemicals, long-term weathering and scratching. It is applicable to those structures subject to long-term water immersion.
- Sealing and waterproofing of walls and floors with protections from Weber RENDER or Weber SCREED series
- or cement mortar
- Applicable to both positive and negative sides of water-receiving substrates
- Suitable for waterproofing of walls and floors in tunnels, basements, water tanks, swimming pools, balconies, terraces and wet rooms such as washrooms and bathrooms
- Applicable to substrates subject to shrinkage, vibration, movement, stress and minor crack formation
- Appropriate substrates : concrete, pre-cast surface, lightweight blocks, shotcrete, etc.
- Formulated to comply with American Standard and Chinese Standard
- Applicable to substrates with complex surfaces and shapes
- Applicable under high humidity environment
- Pre-packed component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Good workability : simple brush paint
- Rough surface : enhance the adhesion for rendering and tiling
- Non-toxic : environmentally friendly
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.