weberdry elastic slurry HPProduct formerly named: EMIX WP High Performance Elastic Slurry
25kg powder / bag
18 L emulsion / drum
weberdry elastic slurry HP is a two-component latex modified cementitious coating, which can be simply achieved by mixing a prepacked dry-mixed powder with a formulated flexible latex admixture, and subsequent painting the slurry on various substrates. It protects a wide range of buildings and structural concrete components with excellent resistance to water, aggressive chemicals, long-term weathering and scratching. It is applicable to those structures subject to long-term water immersion.
Sealing and waterproofing of walls and floors with protections from Weber RENDER or Weber SCREED series or cement mortar
• Applicable to both positive and negative sides of water-receiving substrates
• Suitable for waterproofing of walls and floors in tunnels, basements, water tanks, swimming pools, balconies, terraces and wet rooms such as washrooms and bathrooms
• Applicable to substrates subject to shrinkage, vibration, movement, stress and minor crack formation
• Appropriate substrates : concrete, pre-cast surface, lightweight blocks, shotcrete, etc.
- Formulated to comply with Hong Kong Standard, American Standard, German Standard and Chinese Standard
- Applicable to substrates with complex surfaces and shapes
- Applicable under high humidity environment
- Pre-packed component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Good workability : simple brush paint
- Rough surface : enhance the adhesion for rendering and tiling
- Non-toxic : environmentally friendly