webertec bond coatProduct formerly named: EMIX Bond Coat Admix
20L / drum
webertec bond coat is a high performance liquid latex admixture formulated to mix with Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) as bond coat slurry which promotes adhesion of renders, plasters and floor screeds to building surfaces. The alkaline environment of bond coat slurry can protect embedded steel reinforcement. webertec bond coat can be used to enhance adhesion strength of cement sand mortar and spatterdash.
- Mix with cement as bond coat slurry to promote the adhesion of renders, plasters and floor screeds
- As a protection slurry for steel reinforcement
- Enhance the adhesion strength of mortar and spatterdash
- As a mortar modifier to enhance the adhesion and cohesion strength of render and screed
- Improve the cohesion strength of mortar
- Excellent bonding to concrete, masonry and panel walls
- Chloride free
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.