weberep patchbond 25Product formerly named: EMIX Patchbond 25
20kg / bag
weberep patchbond 25 is a high quality Class 25 polymer modified cement-based mortar for patching and repairing of concrete. It is light weight mortar with enhanced adhesion strength and compressive strength. weberep patchbond 25 can be applied 40 – 60 mm thick in one layer for vertical locations and 40 mm for overhead locations.
- Patch repair of concrete, especially for overhead locations or old concrete
- Repair of honey comb
- Repair of spalling
- Reinstatement of large areas of concrete
- Formulated to comply with Hong Kong Standard and British Standard
- Can be applied up to 60 mm in one layer
- Can be applied by trowel or gloved hand
- Easy to be applied at overhead locations
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Lightweight, medium compression strength, high adhesive strength
- No chloride content
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.