weberep polymer modified mortarProduct formerly named: EMIX Polymer Modified Mortar
40kg / bag
weberep polymer modified mortar is a high quality polymer modified cement-based mortar for patching and repairing of concrete. It has enhanced adhesion strength and compressive strength. The weberep polymer modified mortar can be applied up to 40 mm thick in one layer for vertical locations and 30 mm for overhead locations.
- Patch repair of concrete
- Repair of spalling
- Reinstatement of large areas of concrete
- General rendering
- Formulated to comply with Hong Kong Standard and British Standard
- Can be applied up to 40 mm in one layer
- Can be applied by trowel or gloved hand
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- High compression strength, high adhesive strength
- Durable: can be used in traffic area
- No chloride content
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.