weberep rapifast CSProduct formerly named: EMIX Rapifast CS
25kg / bag
weberep rapifast CS is a fast hardening floor screed. It is formulated to provide high early strength and final strength with low shrinkage. The application thickness can reach 100 mm. weberep rapifast CS is made from fast hardening cement, anti-shrinkage agent and waterproofing additives, which will develop high compressive strength within few hours, and allow bearing loading with minimum down time. The product is flowable that enhances the application speed of large area screeding. weberep rapifast CS is waterproofing, which is suitable for using in kitchen and bathroom renovations.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Fast hardening floor screed and concrete repair
- Large area floor screed installation
- Waterproofing screed application
- Formulated to comply with Hong Kong Standard and British Standard
- Waterproofing screeding
- Rapid hardening : screed hardened in 1 hour, reduce disturbance to users
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks for thick layer and large area floor screeding
- High fluidity : enhance large area screeding application speed
- Monolithic bond adhesion and compatible to parent concrete
- Self-compacted : avoid honeycombing and voids
- Durable : can be used in interior and exterior areas.
- Pourable and highly workable
- Non-toxic : environmentally friendly
- Chloride free
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.