weberep rapifast thinProduct formerly named: EMIX Rapifast Thin
10kg / bag
weberep rapifast thin is a thin layer of rapid setting surface smoothening product. It hardens in 1 – 1.5 hours with high compressive and adhesive strength. The product can be applied in thickness of 0– 10 mm. It is used to make levelling and gradient levelling layer, as well as horizontal and vertical repairs for floors, walls or stairs. It allows forming ramps and coves, cracks filling, and surface covers in few hours.
- Rapid setting floor surface smoothening
- Make levelling and gradient levelling layer
- Allow surface cover in few hours
- Horizontal and vertical repairs for floor, wall or stairs
- Form ramps and coves
- Fill cracks
- Rapid hardening : hardened in 1 – 1.5 hours, reduce disturbance to users
- High fluidity : reduce application time
- Application thickness: 0 – 10 mm
- High compressive and adhesive strength
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, easy to handle for repair works
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Monolithic bond adhesion and compatible to parent concrete
- Durable : can be used in interior and exterior areas.
- Non-toxic : environmentally friendly
- Chloride free
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.