webertec ACE New Product
20L / drum
A low-viscosity, specially blended, acrylic copolymer emulsion-based product with exceptional penetrating properties. It is used for sealing hairline cracks in reinforced concrete, granolithic, mosaic, terrazzo floors and for consolidating hollow floor screeds & wall rendering.
- Sealing hairline cracks in reinforced concrete
- Sealing cracks in horizontal surfaces such as granolithic, mosaic and terrazzo floors
- Consolidating hollow floor screeds
- Sealing cracks in vertical surfaces
- Re-bonding renders
- Ready to use – no mixing required
- Good flexibility
- Excellent bond strength
- Exceptional penetrating properties
- Can be poured into cracks with minimal assistance
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.