weberfloor coat S9Product formerly named: EMIX Floorcoat S9
20L / drum
weberfloor coat S9 is a water-based acrylic silicone emulsion to maximize penetration into substrate and promotes long lasting performance. The applied layer can effectively prevent water invasion into the cementitious flooring layer and increase the surface abrasion resistance of the cementitious surface. It is non-toxic, and has excellent compatibility with a wide range of substrates such as cementitious self-levelling flooring compounds and screeds.
- Provide waterproofing protection for cementitious self-levelling flooring compounds and screeds
- Enhance surface abrasion resistance
- Penetrates into the substrate for long lasting performance
- Improve surface abrasion resistance
- Fast drying time
- Become transparent when cured
- Easy to use, no dilution is required
- Water-based material, non-toxic
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.