weberfloor easi screedProduct formerly named: EMIX Easi Screed
40kg / bag
weberfloor easi screed is a specially blended pre-mixed hydraulic cement and non-reactive aggregate. The product is ready-touse after mixing with clean water. It is easy to apply and useful for levelling rough and uneven concrete floors. The product is shrinkage compensated and can be troweled for screed repairing.
- Industrial buildings
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Exterior screeding
- Screed repairing
- Formulated to comply with Hong Kong Standard, American Standard, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- High compressive strength
- Shrinkage compensated: reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks and debonding
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Suitable for tiling with Weber TILE ADHESIVE and TILE GROUT series products, or smoothing with Weber SELF-LEVELLING series products
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.