weberfloor 230Product formerly named: EMIX Flowbase 230
25kg / bag
weberfloor 230, a machine or hand applied self-smoothing base, is designed as a smooth thick underlayment for the use on concrete floor to receive vinyl sheets, carpeting and other floor finishes. It contains polymer fibres which prevents cracks even on old substrate. It is supplied as a pre-blended dry powder designed for application at thickness between 15 – 50 mm in one operation. The product can be used as a stand-alone underlayment, with weberfloor 810 or weberfloor 860 to form a hard wearing floor surface. Under normal condition, access onto the floor is available after 2 – 3 hours. Provided that the substrate is suitably dry, the final flooring can be laid after 24 hours (for a 15 mm layer). weberfloor 230 does not contain casein or other protein bearing additives, making it particularly suitable for the use in hospitals, food preparation areas and storage areas.
- Flooring with rapid hardening : finishing can be applied within 24 hours
- Residential and commercial flooring renovation
- Hospitals, schools, sports stadium and theatres, etc.
- Smooth underlayment to receive vinyl sheet, carpet and other finishings
- Formulated to comply with European Norm
- Rapid hardening : finishing can be applied within 24 hours and available for foot traffic after 2 hours
- Good abrasion resistance
- Very low shrinkage to prevent cracking even on old substrate
- High compressive strength
- Water resistance : can be exposed to water spillage without damage
- Chemical resistance : similar to dense concrete
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.