weberfloor 550Product formerly named: EMIX Flowment 550
25kg / bag
weberfloor 550 is a machine or hand applied self-levelling floor surfacing system formulated from special cement, aggregates, supplementary binders and chemical additives. weberfloor 550 is designed as a smooth underlayment for use on epoxy coating. Under normal condition, access onto the floor is available after 2 – 3 hours.
Provided that the substrate is suitably dry, the final flooring can be laid after 24 hours (for a 10 mm layer). The product is supplied as a pre-blended, dry powder designed for application at thickness of 4 – 10 mm in one operation. Normal application thickness is 6 – 10 mm. weberfloor 550 does not contain casein or other protein bearing additives, making it particularly suitable for the use in hospitals, food preparation areas and storage areas.
- Residential and commercial flooring
- Hospitals, schools, sports stadium and theatres, etc.
- Smooth underlayment to receive vinyl sheet, carpet and other finishings
- Formulated to comply with European Norm and Chinese Standard
- Rapid hardening : available for foot traffic after 2 hours
- Good abrasion resistance
- Very low shrinkage to prevent cracking
- High compressive strength
- Water resistance : can be exposed to water spillage without damage
- Chemical resistance : similar to dense concrete