weberfloor 550Product formerly named: EMIX Flowment 550
25kg / bag
weberfloor 550 is a machine or hand applied self-levelling floor surfacing system formulated from special cement, aggregates, supplementary binders and chemical additives. weberfloor 550 is designed as a smooth underlayment for use on epoxy coating. Under normal condition, access onto the floor is available after 2 – 3 hours.
Provided that the substrate is suitably dry, the final flooring can be laid after 24 hours (for a 10 mm layer). The product is supplied as a pre-blended, dry powder designed for application at thickness of 4 – 10 mm in one operation. Normal application thickness is 6 – 10 mm. weberfloor 550 does not contain casein or other protein bearing additives, making it particularly suitable for the use in hospitals, food preparation areas and storage areas.
- Residential and commercial flooring
- Hospitals, schools, sports stadium and theatres, etc.
- Smooth underlayment to receive vinyl sheet, carpet and other finishings
- Formulated to comply with European Norm and Chinese Standard
- Rapid hardening : available for foot traffic after 2 hours
- Good abrasion resistance
- Very low shrinkage to prevent cracking
- High compressive strength
- Water resistance : can be exposed to water spillage without damage
- Chemical resistance : similar to dense concrete
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.