weberfloor 810Product formerly named: EMIX Flowment 810
25kg / bag
weberfloor 810 is a machine or hand applied self-levelling floor surfacing system. It is formulated from special light colour cement and supplementary binders, together with pigment, that provide different colours to choose from. weberfloor 810 contains inorganic pigment which allows long-lasting colour. It is designed as a smooth overlayment for use on concrete floor for light-weight traffic. Express setting time enables short waiting period. Under normal conditions, access onto the floor is available after 2 – 3 hours. Provided that the substrate is suitably dry, the final flooring can be laid after 24 hours (for a 10 mm layer). It is supplied as a pre-blended, dry powder designed for application at thickness between 4 – 10 mm in one operation. Normal application thickness is 6 – 10 mm. weberfloor 810 does not contain casein or other protein bearing additives, making it particularly suitable for use in hospitals, food preparation areas and storage areas.
• Colour flooring with rapid hardening which finishing can be applied within 24 hours
• Residential and commercial flooring
• Hospitals, schools, sports stadium and theatres, etc.
• Smooth overlayment for light-weight traffic
• Different colours available, long-lasting colour
• Rapid hardening : finishing can be applied within 24 hours and available for foot traffic after 2 hours
• Good abrasion resistance
• Very low shrinkage and fibre reinforcement to prevent cracking
• High compressive strength
• Water resistance : can be exposed to water spillage without damage
• Chemical resistance : similar to dense concrete
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.