weberfloor 860Product formerly named: EMIX Flowtop 860
25kg / bag
weberfloor 860 is a machine or hand applied self-levelling floor surfacing system formulated from special cement, aggregates, supplementary binders and chemical additives. weberfloor 860 is designed as a smooth overlayment for the use on concrete floor. Express setting time enables short waiting period. Under normal conditions, access onto the floor is available after 2 – 3 hours, light traffic available after 24 hours and full load after 7 days (for a 10 mm layer), provided that the substrate is suitably dry. It is supplied as a pre-blended, dry powder designed for application at thickness between 6 – 15 mm in one operation. Normal application thickness is 6 – 10 mm. weberfloor 860 does not contain casein or other protein bearing additives, making it particularly suitable for the use in hospitals, food preparation areas and storage areas. In high chemical attack areas, epoxy or resin coatings can be applied to the surface to offer chemical resistance.
- Car parks, warehouse, workshops, electronic and computer factories
- Hospitals, schools, sports stadium and theatres, etc.
- Smooth hard wearing screed
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Extra durability : resistant to forklift and vehicle traffic
- Rapid hardening : available for foot traffic after 2 hours and light traffic after 1 day
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Very low shrinkage and fibre reinforcement to prevent cracking
- High compressive strength
- Water resistance : can be exposed to water spillage without damage
- Chemical resistance : similar to dense concrete
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.