webermix ALC thin joint mortarProduct formerly named: EMIX ALC Thin Joint Mortar
40kg / bag
webermix ALC thin joint mortar is a high quality water resistant dryset mortar. It is designed for the masonry of Autoclaved Lightweight Concrete (ALC) blocks. It is specially formulated for filling of vertical and horizontal joints for ALC wall system. 2 – 3 mm thickness is sufficient
for ALC blocks masonry.
- Masonry for ALC blocks
- Formulated to comply with British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Fire resistance of over 260 minutes at 1,300 oC
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Thin layer application : less consumption of mortar
- Good levelling of wall; prevent descend of blocks
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.