weberdry WP render coarseProduct formerly named: EMIX WP Render Coarse
40kg / bag
weberdry WP render coarse is a specially blended cement-based waterproof plaster for application on brickwalls, blockwalls and concrete surfaces. It is suitable for dry and wet interiors as well as exteriors, and also serves as render coat underneath Weber TILE ADHESIVE and TILE GROUT series for tile fixing. To achieve a finer surface finishing, weberdry WP render coarse may be overcoated with Weber skim coat series before painting. This product shall not be used on painted surfaces.
- Long-term immersion in water
- Waterproofing interior wall rendering
- Waterproofing exterior wall rendering
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Highly water repellent, provide optimum protection to substrate
- Highly vapour permeable
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Compatible with Weber WATERPROOFING series products.
- Suitable for tiling with Weber TILE ADHESIVE and TILE GROUT series products
- After receiving Weber SKIM COAT series, a finer surface profile is available for painting.
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.