weberdeko baseProduct formerly named: EMIX Base
40kg / bag
weberdeko base is a high quality water resistant cement-based thin plaster especially designed for thin plastering or surface improvement works to concrete and blockwalls or as a final coat on plastering surface. With its excellent durability and stability under weathering conditions, weberdeko base is a reliable and suitable skim coating material to be applied on substrates such as fairface concrete, rendered walls and also drywalls. weberdeko base is suitable for both dry and wet interiors and exteriors. weberdeko base can directly receive paint.
- Interior thin wall rendering
- Exterior thin wall rendering
- Panel thin wall rendering
- Ceiling thin plastering
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Specific design for thin spray plastering
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Mould resistance, water resistance
- Suitable as a skim coat to receive paint
- Compatible to cementitious Weber RENDER series products
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.