weberdeko puttyProduct formerly named: EMIX Putty
25kg / bag
weberdeko putty is a specially blended pre-mixed powder for thin and final coat plaster finish on wall and ceiling, or on plastering surface. It is a water resistant plaster which can be used in dry and / or wet interior conditions. It is suitable for hand application on concrete, lightweight concrete, blockwork and rendered surfaces but not on painted surfaces. The surface can be further polished by ultra-fine sandpaper to obtain an extra smooth surface.
- Interior skim coat for ceiling and wall
- To be applied on plastering surface
- To be applied on pre-cast wall panel, smooth concrete surface, gypsum boards or cement boards
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, American Standard, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Highly workable
- Mould resistance, water resistance and alkaline resistance
- Suitable as a skim coat to receive paint
- Extra smooth finishing after polish
- Compatible to cementitious products
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.