weberdeko tile fillerProduct formerly named: EMIX Tile Filler
25kg / bag
weberdeko tile filler is a specially blended flexible pre-mixed powder for thin and final coat plaster for renovation purpose. It can be applied on old tiles and other substrates. It is a water resistant plaster which can be used in dry and / or wet interior and exterior conditions. It is suitable for hand application on mosaic tiles, ceramic tiles, marble and granite tiles but not on painted surfaces. It can also be applied on wooden board or metal board.
- Interior and exterior skim coat for ceiling and wall
- Skim coat for renovation on old tiles or other substrate
- To be applied on Weber render series products or plastering surface
- To be applied on pre-cast wall panel or smooth concrete surface
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, American Standard, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Highly workable
- Mould resistance, water resistance and alkaline resistance
- Suitable as a skim coat to receive paint
- Extra smooth finishing after polish
- Compatible to cementitious products
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.