weberfix 656Product formerly named: EMIX Stone Fix 656
40kg / bag
weberfix 656 is a high strength, water resistant, pure white cementitious and single component stone adhesive. It is designed simply to mix with water to give strong, non-slip, extended open time, and highly workable adhesive mortar for both interior and exterior applications. Ideal for installation of white marble and light colour stones which will not affect the colour of stone. Suitable substrates are concrete, cement plasters, gypsum boards, brickworks and ALC blockwalls.
- White colour stone installation
- Interior and exterior wall and floor stone installation on renders or cement mortar
- Tiling on cementitious waterproofing material such as Weber WATERPROOFING SERIES or Weber STONE BACK SERIES
- White colour, which will not affect the colour of white or light colour stone
- Extra adhesion under exterior weather condition, specially for exterior condition
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Extended open time of 30 minutes
- Thixotropic and easy to trowel, good workability
- Formulated to comply with European Norm and Chinese Standard
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.