weberfix stone back 456Product formerly named: EMIX Stone Back 456
30kg powder / bag
10L emulsion / drum
weberfix stone back 456 is a two component polymer modified cementitious adhesive for bedding coat for reconstituted stone. It can be simply achieved by mixing a pre-packed dry-mixed powder with a formulated latex admixture. It has high bond strength with various cement based materials and low shrinkage to prevent reconstituted stone & low water absorption tile from debonding. weberfix stone back 456 provides excellent waterproofing barrier to prevent water and stain from adhesive layer to affect the stone.
- Extra adhesion that increase bond strength for reconstituted stone to stone adhesive
- Waterproofing on stone back to prevent water and stains diffuse into the stone
- Also suitable for low water absorption tiles, such as homogeneous tile
- Water and alkaline resistance to prevent cementitious materials diffuse into the stone structure
- Enhance bond strength at the interface of stone / low water absorption tile
- Highly flexible with good durability
- White colour mortar which will not affect the stone surface appearance
- Pre-packed component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Good workability: simple brush or towel
- Non-toxic: environmentally friendly
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.