weberfix stone back 486Product formerly named: EMIX Stone Back 486
30kg powder / bag
15L emulsion / drum
weberfix stone back 486 is a two component polymer modified cementitious material for fixing fabric reinforcement mesh on sandstone back surface. It's extra polymer content is suitable for highly water absorbing substrate. It has high bond strength, high water proofing and low shrinkage to prevent sandstone from debonding. weberfix stone back 486 is ideal for installation of fabric reinforcement mesh on sandstone or highly water absorbing stone with enhanced adhesion strength to the reinforcement mesh and highly compatible to cement based materials which do not require removing mesh during wet fixing application. It provides excellent resistance to water which can prevent stains and efflorescence after wet fixing application.
- To be applied on sandstone that increase bond strength with stone adhesive
- Waterproofing on sandstone or highly water absorbing stone back to prevent stains diffuse into the stone
- Extra adhesion for fixing reinforcement mesh on stone tile which do not require removing mesh during wet fixing application
- Higher polymer content and higher water proofing
- White colour mortar which will not affect the marble surface appearance
- Enhance bond strength to fabric reinforcement meshes and stone adhesive
- Water and alkaline resistance to prevent cementitious materials diffuse into the stone structure
- Pre-packed component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Good workability: simple brush or towel
- Non-toxic: environmentally friendly
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.