weberfix stone back 496Product formerly named: EMIX Stone Back 496
30kg powder / bag
10L emulsion / drum
weberfix stone back 496 is a two component polymer modified cementitious adhesive for fixing fabric reinforcement mesh on marble back surface. It can be simply achieved by mixing a prepacked drymixed powder with a formulated latex admixture. It can be set in low temperature and highly humid environment. It has high bond strength with various cement based materials and low shrinkage to prevent marble from debonding. weberfix stone back 496 is ideal for installation of fabric reinforcement mesh on marble back with enhanced adhesion strength to the reinforcement mesh and highly compatible to cement based materials which do not require moving mesh during wet fixing application. It provides excellent resistance to water which can prevent stains and efflorescence for marble after wet fixing application.
- Can be used at 5 – 10 °C
- Extra adhesion for fixing reinforcement mesh on marble tile which do not require removing mesh during wet fixing application
- To be applied on marble tiles that increase bond strength with stone adhesive
- Waterproofing on marble back to prevent stains diffuse into the stone
- Can be set at low temperature and high humidity
- Enhance bond strength to fabric reinforcement meshes and stone adhesive
- Water and alkaline resistance to prevent cementitious materials diffuse into the stone structure
- Pre-packed component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Good workability: simple brush or towel
- Non-toxic: environmentally friendly
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.