weberfix stone sealer S1Product formerly named: EMIX Stone Sealer S1
20L / drum
weberfix stone sealer S1 is a milky white dispersion which increasing bond strength for stone / tile with and without reinforcement meshes. It can be applied on the tile back by brush directly without dilution. weberfix stone sealer S1 can effectively increase the bond strength for stone / tile. It is well compatible to Weber TILE FIX series. Specially designed for medium thickness wet fixing with fast setting time. It is ideal for installation of stones such as marble, granite, slate and artificial stone for wall and floor. Suitable substrates include concrete, cement plasters, gypsum boards, brickworks and ALC blockwalls.
- To be applied on reinforcement meshes on stone / tile to increase the bond strength
- To be applied on large tiles that increase bond strength
- Waterproofing on stone / tile to prevent stains diffuse into the stone
- Formulated to comply with European Norm
- Milky polymer emulsion for that will not affect the surface appearance
- Increase bond strength to fabric reinforcement meshes and resin
- Diffuse into the stone / tile to enhance bonding to cementitious tile adhesive and mortar
- As moisture sealing and stain prevention coating for natural stone and reconstituted stone / tile
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.