weberfix stone sealer S3Product formerly named: EMIX Stone Sealer S3
20L / drum
weberfix stone sealer S3 is a clear water-based silane/siloxane solution which is used as a stone surface protector to prevent dirt and stains build up. It is compatible to cementitious material with good bonding. weberfix stone sealer S3 has a special formula which ensures deep impregnation into the pore structure and forms a longlasting hydrophobic barrier which bonded within the stone structure. It provides durable surface protection for stones such as marble, granite, slate, sandstone and artificial stone for wall and floor under exterior conditions.
- Interior and exterior wall and floor stones protection
- Waterproofing on stone / tile to prevent stains diffuse into the stone
- Prevent dirt and stains build up
- Compatible to cementitious materials such as Weber TILE ADHESIVE & TILE GROUT, STONE FIX and STONE BACK Series products
- Impregnation and forming a long-lasting hydrophobic barrier within the stone structure
- Excellent protective coat for different kinds of stones
- Clear solution which will not affect the treated surface appearance
- Minimizing substrate water absorption
- Simple cleaning after tile fixing / grouting application
- Easy to use and low VOCs
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.