weberset 353Product formerly named: EMIX Tile Fix 353
40KG / bag
weberset 353 is a high strength, high performance, cementitious, water resistant, and single component tile adhesive. It is designed simply to mix with water to give strong, nonslip, extended open time, and highly workable adhesive mortar for both interior and exterior applications. It is ideal for installation of porous and vitreous tiles such as marble, granite, ceramic, and homogenous tiles for walls and floors. Suitable substrates include concrete, cement plasters, gypsum boards, brickworks and ALC blockwalls.
- Tiling for large sized tiles and stones
- Floor tiling
- Interior and exterior wall tiling on render or cement mortar
- Interior and exterior wall tiling on concrete. The concrete should be sufficiently wellaged or cured
- Tiling on gypsum board, cement board, dry wall, gypsum support and anhydrite substrate should be primed before hand with weberprim moisture sealer
- Tiling on cementitious waterproofing material such as the Weber WATERPROOFING series product
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, American Standard, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Extra adhesion under exterior weather conditions, especially for exterior condition
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Thixotropic and easy-to-trowel, good workability
- Extended open time of 30 minutes
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.