weberset effloguard TFProduct formerly named: EMIX Effloguard TF
25kg / bag
weberset effloguard TF is a high strength, deformable polymerized tile adhesive for all kinds of tiles installation. The product is made by low alkalinity binders which reduce the formation of efflorescence.
It is suitable for low water absorption tiles for internal and external wall. Suitable substrates are concrete, cement plasters, gypsum boards, brickworks and ALC blockwalls. It is more appropriate to apply other Weber EFFLOGUARD Series products together for a better efflorescence resistance performance.
- Specially suitable for exterior and in wet condition wall and floor tile fixing
- Tiling for low water absorption tile, such as homogeneous tile
- Tiling for large sized tile up to 1m x 1m
- Lower alkalinity to reduce chances of efflorescence
- Deformable, suitable for deformable substrate
- Extra adhesion under exterior weather condition, specially for exterior condition
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Formulated to comply with European Norm and Chinese Standard
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.