weberset floorProduct formerly named: EMIX Floor Fix
40kg / bag
weberset floor is a highly water resistant adhesive mortar designed for floor stone and marble fixing. It is a thick bed adhesive mortar with application thickness of 5 – 10 mm and high compressive strength. For the white tile adhesive, it is suitable for tiling of light colour marble or granite tiles without affecting the colour of tiles. Notched trowel with higher ridges or buttering onto backface method is suitable to apply.
- Floor tiling with thickness 5 – 10 mm
- Interior and exterior floor tiling for large size stone and marble
- Tiling on cementitious waterproofing material such as Weber WATERPROOFING series products
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, American Standard and Chinese Standard
- Strong adhesion under exterior weather condition
- High compressive strength
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Thixotropic and easy-to-trowel, good workability
- High water retention
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.