weberset mosaicProduct formerly named: EMIX Mosaic Fix and Grout
25kg / bag
weberset mosaic is a cementitious, waterproof, and single component tile adhesive. It is designed simply to mix with water to give strong, nonslip and highly workable adhesive mortar for both interior and exterior applications. It is ideal for installation of mosaic tile and perfectly match with the traditional mosaic tile application method. Mosaic tile fixing and grouting can be done in one step. Suitable substrates include concrete, cement plasters, gypsum boards, brickworks and ALC blockwalls.
- Tiling for Mosaic
- Tiling for ceramic tile which size less than 45 mm x 95 mm
- Interior and exterior wall tiling on renders or cement mortar
- Interior and exterior wall tiling on concrete. The concrete should be sufficiently aged or cured
- Tiling on gypsum board, cement board, dry wall, gypsum support and anhydrite substrate should be primed before hand with weberprim moisture sealer
- Tiling on cementitious waterproofing material such as Weber WATERPROOFING series products
- Formlated to comply with European Norm
- Tiling and grouting can be done in one step
- Single component : fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.