webergrout effloguard TGProduct formerly named: EMIX Effloguard TG
25kg / bag
webergrout effloguard TG is a cementitious single component tile grout. It is designed for grouting porous and vitreous tiles or stones on interior or exterior walls and floors. Our polymer modified grout is an efflorescence reducing, low water absorption, mould growth resistance grouting material and it is shrinkage compensated which can prevent cracking. It is more appropriate to apply other Weber EFFLOGUARD Series products together for a better efflorescence resistance performance.
- Grouting for ceramic, vitrified and marble
- Grouting for industrial flooring where resistance to chemical is not required
- Suitable for grouting in different indoor and outdoor floor and wall areas, including swimming pools, balconies, etc
- Formulated to comply with British Standard, European Norm and Chinese Standard
- Reduce efflorescence
- Fast setting
- Shrinkage compensated: reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Low water absorption
- Good mould growth resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Good compressive and flexural strength
- Resistance to acidic cleanser with pH > 3
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.