webergrout fineProduct formerly named: EMIX Tile Grout Fine
25kg / bag
webergrout fine is a cementitious single component tile grout. It is designed for grouting porous and vitreous tiles on interior or exterior walls and floors with joint width of 1 – 6 mm. The grout is shrinkage compensated which can prevent cracking. webergrout fine has low water absorption and high adhesion to tiles and tile adhesive. There is a wide range of colours available to match different tiles.
- Grouting for ceramic, vitrified tile and marble that with joint width of 1 – 6 mm
- Grouting for industrial flooring where resistance to chemical is not required
- Formulated to comply with European Norm, American Standard, British Standard and Chinese Standard
- Shrinkage compensated : reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Good abrasion resistance
- Good compressive and flexural strength
- Resistance to acidic cleanser with pH > 3
The information and physical data on this website is given to the best of our knowledge under standard testing method and controlled environment. The results may vary with different weather / site conditions, workmanship or substrates. This is beyond our control that we shall not be liable for any faults or consequences arising or associated with this. We suggest comprehensive tests to be conducted before final application. Unless specified, all technical data are average values with curing time of 28 days. We reserve the right to update or amend the contents in the light of new findings during the course of research and development.